Administration Co-ordinator 6mth FTC Our client based in Central Winchester is currently looking to recruit a Administration Co-ordinator to join their team on a 6 month...
A exciting opportunity for an Office Junior to join our client based in central Winchester.
The position is for an Office Clerk and will involve general administration duties including :-
- Full postal duties including distribution of post and taking parcels to the post office as well as franking and recording of post
- General clerical duties
- Photocopying case files
- Filing and distributing documents
- Reception cover on interim occasions during the day
- Shredding of confidential information
- General support to the various departments
The ideal candidate will have;
- An interest in the legal industry
- A background in some office work
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Well presented and well spoken with a hard working and enthusiastic attitude
This an excellent opportunity for a bright and keen individual with a hard working attitude to gain an insight into a legal capacity. This role would ideally suit a recent school leaver looking to gain experience in their first office role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.