My client based on the outskirts of Cambridge is seeking a practical and meticulous Medical Secretary to join their team.Based just outside of Cambridge, the...
Part time - Reception/Secretary Hours: 8.00am - 1.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary : £15,600 - £15,990 based on 25 hours per week
A great opportunity for a part time Secretary/Receptionist (front of House) position based in Cambridge. A well established and traditional company that believes in providing an excellent service every time. This role is a job share.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting of clients (front of house)
- Supporting Solicitors with various secretarial duties
- Audio typing and secretarial support
- Client contact and knowledge of services provided
- Diary management
The successful will need:
- Previous experience as a legal secretary ideal
- Comfortable in front facing with Clients
- Working on own with assistance when necessary from other team members
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to multi task
- Good communication skills
- Confident IT skills including MS Office
Salary is up to £24,000k pro rata depending on experience
If this sounds like the ideal part time opportunity for you then please apply immediately as this role will be very popular.
The company offers a good working environment along with other excellent company benefits to include health care, life assurance
Interviews are being conducted immediately and the position is ready to start ASAP.
Please call Julie at the Cambridge branch on 01233 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.