Client Services Administrator St Albans £18k- £20kA great opportunity to join a thriving Professional Services company and to work with in the customer service dept...
Client Services Assistant - St Albans - £21k
A Progressive company based in St Albans is looking a Client Services Assistant to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will be a team player and will be required to resolve client requests and queries. The team will be working closely with a team of project managers. The main duties will be-
- Client Support- managing and maintaining relationships with the clients
- Gain a strong knowledge of the clients business requirements to be able to be able to establish their needs
- Adhoc projects
- Reporting data and uploading information in to databases
- Updating client information on to their profiles
The ideal candidate will need to have-
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident professional telephone manner
- IT Literate is a must with an understanding of telecommunications
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.