AdministratorFull Time 12 months contractCentral SouthamptonSalary £16,500 Administrator A fantastic and exciting opportunity for an administrator to join the Pensions Team working for a large...
7 x Stock Control Analysts/Supply Chain staff Required - Chandlers Ford - Temporary contract of 3 months plus - Salary from between £18-22k
Our large client based in Chandlers Ford is look for 7 x Stock Control Analysts/Supply Chain staff, to work with them on a temporary basis. The successful candidates will be supporting the stock control function with the day to day support of manual data entry and keying in tasks to a new system.
* To support the stock control team fully.
* To raise import and domestic orders
* To ensure all orders are raised in a timely and efficient manner
* To amend, ship and receive orders and run stock and management reports as requested.
* Ensure information is keyed accurately and meets all required deadlines.
The ideal candidates will have experience within data analysis/supply chain and will be able to to this efficiently and effectively. They will have good understanding of Key Performance Indicators such as availability, stock and inventory. You must be available immediately for this position. Free parking is provided on-site.
If you would like further information in regards to this role or would like to apply direct, please call 02380 835 800 and ask for Jo Wilson or Katie Gates who will be able to assist.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.