Sales AdministratorCentral CambridgeSalary- £22,000- £25,00025 days holiday + Bank holidaysFlexible working hours Pizza Fridays + other perk's I am currently working with a world leading...
£17k to £20k per annum
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a reputable law firm in a Legal Administration capacity at their friendly office in Cambridge. This role offers the successful candidate an entry level opportunity to forge a career within a specialised area of law and progress within the business later in their career.
Key duties include:
* Sorting incoming post and redirecting it to the appropriate person
* The bar-code scanning of files and documents
* Forwarding and saving incoming emails
* Assisting with the typing of letters and drafts
* Ad-hoc reception duties
* General administration duties
The successful candidate will have:
* Office experience
* A superb work ethic
* The desire to work to instruction and support the team in any way necessary
* A fantastic command of the English language both written and spoken
* Good IT ability including MS Office
* A desire to work within the legal sector would be desirable
* The desire to build a career with the company
If this role is of interest please apply within or contact Liam on 01223 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.