Due to expansion our client based in Central Brighton are looking for four Customer Support Advisors to work for the UK regulator of work based...
What? PA (Part time 17.5 hours Per Week Wed - Fri)
How Much? £13,775 (FTE £27,550)
Why? Employee Leaving
My client is looking for an experienced personal assistant to join the team who will provide high level PA support to 2 Directors. This role is a job share and will include: diary management, high level customer service and stakeholder management skills, assistance with the collation of reports and the ability to be flexible within their working day.
· manage diary and travel details- arranging meetings with internal and external stakeholders
· provide a high level service to customers and stakeholders
· liaise with team members to ensure that all regular reports are collated effectively and to meet deadlines
· provide cover for the executive personal assistant team including minute taking of senior management meetings
· communicate effectively with all key internal and external stakeholders and escalating high priority issues as required, ensuring that they are dealt with promptly.
· experience of providing high level personal assistant support in a fast paced and pro active environment (Legal background is beneficial but not essential)
· ability to work with a minimum of supervision, set targets, determine priorities and deal with conflicting demands
· managing large amounts of information and instructions efficiently and accurately from various sources, for delegation and action.
· proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Salary & Benefits:
As well as a salary of up to £13,775, they offer:
· Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
· discretionary bonus arrangements
· generous annual leave provision
· flexible working arrangements
· development opportunities
· enhanced parental leave arrangements
· a free employee assistance programme
· An excellent office location
If you have experience in working in a fast paced environment, working a job share, are experienced in supporting at direct level and are looking for a new part time opportunity then please do not hesitate to get in touch or apply'
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.