Sales AdministratorCentral CambridgeSalary- £22,000- £25,00025 days holiday + Bank holidaysFlexible working hours Pizza Fridays + other perk's I am currently working with a world leading...
£24,000 to £26,000 per annum + Fantastic Benefit Package
A global organisation is offering a fantastic opportunity to join them on a permanent basis as an office administrator. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of health and safety requirements as this will form a large part of the position.
Key responsibilities to include:
* Health and safety responsibility
* Purchase ordering
* Ordering of stationary and office supplies
* Booking travel arrangements
* Postal arrangements
* Ad-hoc reception duties
* Making drinks for visitors to the office
The successful candidate will have:
* Working knowledge of health and safety requirements
* The adaptability to work in a quiet office
* Fantastic IT skills including MS Word and Excel
* The will to undertake tasks no matter how big or small
* A meticulous and organised nature
If this sounds like the role for you please apply within or contact Liam on 01223 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.