PPC Campaign Manager Southampton Immediate startSalary: £30,000 £37,000Are you a PPC Campaign Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within biddable media? Are you...
Online Merchandiser Required on Temporary contract of 6 months with a fantastic company - £22k salary based in Chandlers Ford.
Our large client based in Chandlers Ford require an Online Merchandiser to work within their amazing, state of the art office on a temporary contract for 6 months.
The successful candidate will be implementing customer focused Online Merchandising Plans that reflect trade plans and priorities. They will create customer behaviour, sales and performance insights that support daily merchandising decisions. Also, implement changes to drive out improved conversion rates and deliver market leading online customer experiences. This opportunity is one not to be missed
- Online trading professional with a understanding and proven experience of working in Ecommerce within the retail sector
- Knowledgeable on end to end customer journey management and practices, online merchandising and targeting techniques with a keen interest in customer buying behaviour, trends and the science behind shopping decisions.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a large number of tasks and to work calmly under pressure
- Experience in a targeted sales environment
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- Strong experience in using Web Analytics to drive insight and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Able to develop relationships with key stakeholders that can influence teams across the business Proven influencing skills, able to develop relationships with key stakeholders that inspire and influence teams across the business
- A working knowledge of ATG, Oracle recommendations and Sitebuilder tools with an understanding of its restrictions and opportunities preferred but not a prerequisite
- Free Parking!
- Subsidised canteen!
- Casual Dress 7 days a week!
- Access to state of the art gym facilities
- Opportunities within a large, reputable company!
If you would like further details on this amazing opportunity, please call 02380 835 800 and ask for Jo Wilson or Katie Gates. To apply for this position, please call for instructions on how to send direct or follow the instructions listed on our website.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.