Customer Service/Sales Executive IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£18k Bonus UncappedEsher, SurreyFree parkingKey Duties· To respond quickly, thoroughly and effectively to inbound Sales Enquiries, (via telephone, electronically...
** OFFICE MANGER ***
IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS
£27K + Benefits
Our client based in Guildford, is seeking an experienced Office Manager.
This is a brand new exciting opportunity for a confident and capable Office Manager to provide an effective, efficient and professional service to the Guildford office covering (but not limited to) reception and office services support, and limited IT support.
The role also has two direct reports to lead, motivate and generally carry out the day-to-day management of.
Candidates should have the following:
· Previous solid experience working as an office manager in a professional
· Previous people management experience
· Experienced in producing and implementing slick office management processes and ensuring they are adhered to
· A flexible and adaptable approach to work
· Fully IT literate
· Willing to take on new challenges and implement change
· Generally motivated and cheerful disposition
For full details on this vacancy, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.