Permanent Administrator required for financial services company based in Hove. You will be responsible for the completion of contract documentation and involved with background checks...
Great opportunity to be front of house and first point of contact on reception for busy office. You will be smartly presented with a friendly, professional and flexible attitude. There will be occasions where you will be working alone, so the ability to work independently is vital and to be proactive in quieter times.
Duties will include:
- Answering the phone and providing face to face approach to all enquiries.
- Opening and distributing post.
- Ensure stationery, kitchen and conference rooms fully stocked and ready for meetings.
-Provide admin support to other areas of the business, strong knowledge of Excel spreadsheet and fast accurate data entry.
- Maintain databases for contract, H&S, and insurance certificates.
- Take notes and produce minutes of meetings as required.
Previous office reception and admin experience is essential, with good knowledge of MS Office. Organised, flexible, with outstanding communication skills and ability to deal with confidential and sometimes sensitive information. Looking to interview w/c 16th Jan with immediate start ideally. Full time role working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm, 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, quarterly incentives and social events. Salary £18-20k doe.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.