Accounts Assistant Borehamwood FTC 1 Year salary £20k to £26kWell established company based in Borehamwood looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their accounts teamRole...
My client is a fantastic business;
A very well established company
based in Harrow
This is a full time and permanent role;
Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730
No direct reports
This is a hands on role;
I.T Manager - Candidate to be based in Harrow and will have a mix of hands on user support, policy implementation and strategic input. Previous experience of implementing or managing adoption of an ERP system (ideally NAVISION) and up to date knowledge of Cyber Security.
Some travel to other companies in the group.
Main Function of Job:
To develop, maintain and manage the infrastructure and I.T systems in line with the needs of the business and the Alumasc group.
Specific involvement with the management of an ERP system implementation (NAV)
Advising on best fit technology solutions and infrastructure upgrades.
Policy Implementation and Management
I.T Management and support on both software and hardware issues for both Companies at strategic and user levels.
The role will involve travelling to the Gloucester office as business needs require but candidates must be within easy daily commute of the Harrow office.
Coordinate and communicate I.T issues/changes internally and to the Alumasc I.T Manager
Manage and Drive Group Security and I.T policy
Tools and Equipment Used:
Ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Construction Industry customization and
Windows 2012 server (with Exchange) Internet and web
MS Office programmes and FileMaker 11.0 server and clients
PCs, laptops, servers and VPNs, plus routers and network hardware
Firewall and Antispam device
Autocad and Sharepoint
Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline preferred
Ideally first hand experience of successful implementation of an ERP system ideally on Microsoft Dynamics NAV with a Construction Industry Customization in a similar sized organisation. Knowledge of developing and building reports using tools such as "Jet Reports" also beneficial.
Track record in implementing system upgrades possibly within a group of companies.
Experience of Construction Industry commercial practices and previous experience of a manufacturing environment preferred.
Experience of managing and administration MS SQL or another SQL based database.
Knowledge of software as a service solution
Microsoft office suite and XP clients
Veritas back up
Microsoft office suite
Knowledge of Virtual Private Network and Outlook Web Access useful
Remote administration software:
General: Excellent communication and leadership skills with previous user and help desk experience.
Interest in new and emerging technologies
Experience in working to a budget and presenting proposals for further finance on consumable and capital expenditure
Previous experience of producing reports for board
Main Duties and Responsibilities: (Please note: In addition to the main duties and responsibilities of your job, you may be required to carry out additional tasks as can reasonably be expected)
· ERP Implementation. Supporting post launch at two sites (Harrow and Gloucester)
· Responsibility for developing, maintaining and managing the I.T Systems and Infrastructure upgrades in line with the needs of the business and management of outsourced support.
· Interface with ERP Consultant system providers, ensuring consistency with Alumasc I.T Infrastructure.
· Day to day administration of servers in both offices, new users passwords, access rights, backup virus checking, updating intranet content, VPN etc.
· Problem solving, user support and troubleshooting for PCs in both offices.
· Purchase of hardware and software, sourcing suppliers and anticipating the needs and growth of the company and working to a budget.
· Researching new technology and assessing new products with a view to how they could help the business.
· Monitoring and controlling PC/Laptop and Phone use to ensure that staff are getting the best from our systems, organising training, establishing and enforcing good practice, assessing traffic and speed of network and Security.
· Maintain the current FileMaker system to the needs of the business.
· Any IT projects identified by the Finance Director, Group F.D, H.R.D or Divisional Managing Director.
· Preparation of reports for board.
· Keeping audit of IT licences and asset management current and up to date.
· Ensuring I.T policy compliance and Policy development and Management.
· Mobile phone and third party management
Salary: Dependent on Experience.
Holiday Entitlement: 24 days per annum, rising to 26 days after five years service 3 days to be taken at Christmas when the offices are closed.
Hours of Work: Normal Hours of work 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.