Team Secretary Our client a fast growing and established company based in central Winchester is currently looking to recruit a Team Secretary to join their team....
Are you looking for a short term contract Secretarial position in Winchester? This role has potential to go permanent
Our client is on the hunt for an amazing new addition to their team, based in central Winchester. As Secretary, you would be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to a busy Partner at this successful and prestigious Winchester company.
This interesting role will give the Secretary the chance to become involved in a variety of tasks, including:
- Producing excellent quality written and visual material such as letters, reports, memos and presentations in line with the company house style
- Diary management, organising meetings and booking facilities
- Driven and Motivated attitude
- Administration tasks
- Filing and archiving
- Logging and maintaining a post list
- Handling all telephone enquiries swiftly and effectively
- Maintaining and updating the staff intranet
- Other ad hoc duties
An organised Secretary with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a polite and diplomatic telephone manner and impeccable attention to detail is crucial to ensure the smooth running of the office and to enable staff to maximise their activity. The keys to this role are attitude and organisational skills rather than lots of similar previous experience
Working Monday - Friday from 9.30 am until 5.30 pm, you will need to be a team player, with a positive attitude and a desire to succeed. Knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel and PowerPoint would be beneficial.
For more information regarding this role please call Emily on 01962 841827.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.