We are seeking enthusiastic individuals looking for temporary customer service assignments locally to Epsom Customer Service Experience (minimum 6 months experience)Handling high volume of inbound...
We are recruiting for someone to provide an excellent service to various departments within the business.
Key to this role is the ability to build relationships and develop effective communication with strong administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple duties at once.
Accuracy and attention to detail are key elements of this position.
Duties may include:
· Tracking bonus payments on a monthly basis
· Administration of bonus debit backs, commission / subsidy adjustments and resolving queries arising and checking / issuing statements
· Assist with finance quotations and the provision of settlement figures
· Maintenance and administration of databases to include centre set up/termination, user access, schemes, commissions, residual values and vehicle data
· Administer stock audit reports and action accordingly
· Assist with new Centre proposals / documentation
· Administer and action direct debit rejections
· Assisting with monthly/quarterly sales support processes
· Daily and monthly reports
· Responsibility for the team mailboxes and phone lines
This is a great opportunity which requires the following skills:
· PC literate - Excel and MS Word are essential
· Administration or operational position within a busy processing environment
· Excellent attention to detail and a confident communicator
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
· Having worked with motor finance or in a financial services environment
· Experience of working with field based sales staff in an administration environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.