Outbound Sales/ Account Management St Albans £20kA proactive and experienced sales and customer service focused candidate is required to join a successful team at a...
Junior Travel Consultant - St Albans - £16k
A busy and successful company in St Albans is looking for someone to join the 'Travel Team' as a junior consultant. The ideal candidate needs to have a passion for travel as well as a desire to get in to this industry. This role involves working as part of a small talented team to provide a friendly service to clients. The role will include the following duties-
- Confirming web bookings, checking passenger details match the travel documentation.
- Providing advice on products and services, i.e transfers, car hire, etc.
- Advising and updating resort staff about clients arrival times and special requirements.
- Assisting the team with supporting the customer journey and experience.
- Adhoc admin duties.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following-
- MUST have experience in a Customer Service role.
- Self motivated and upbeat personality
- Ability to prioritise a busy work load and work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.