** CAD Specialist **IMMEDIATE START upto £250 PER DAYGuildford, Surrey6 MONTHS CONTRACT with a view a possibility of going permanentOverview of role:The CAD Specialist will...
** Quality Officer **
£35k - £40K
Guildford (with some travel to Yorkshire site)
The Quality Officer will be responsible to implement a unified approach to Quality, with the intent to deliver high quality products and services in a manner that meets the high standards held by our client.
You will be a champion of Quality to both internal and external clients and utilise new methodologies and ways of thinking and be able to resolve the natural differences that exist in an organisation.
The person will be responsible for part of the quality systems at a location (Usually one large facility or multiple small facilities such as distribution centres or Design centres).
· Quality Improvement
· Quality Assurance
· Quality Control
· Familiarity with ISO9000 Quality Systems
· Working knowledge of basic and advanced Quality tools such as; TQM, Six Sigma, SPC, FMEA, Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis, Poke Yoke, Kaizen Lean Manufacturing etc.
· Experience with developing/documenting procedures. Use of Quality Engineering methods in inspection
· The ability to monitor effectiveness of vendor quality programs as well as development reports and implement corrective action programs on an as needed basis.
· Assertiveness and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to develop and implement structured QA processes and procedures
· Excellent decision-making and interpersonal skills are essential
· Ability to drive change where required.
· Some travel
For further details and full job description, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.