We are looking for a dedicated and professional Credit Controller to help one of our fantastic clients clear a backlog of aged debt.We are looking...
** Call Centre Team Manager **
£45K + Excellent Benefits
Our client based in Weybridge, is seeking an experienced Call Centre Team Manager, due to an internal promotion.
Overview of the role:
- To lead the Direct call centre sales team, to deliver annual growth and revenue targets through a fully encompassing contact strategy covering inbound/outbound calls and direct consumer shows.
- Deliver sales revenues
- Working closely with the marketing team to identify creative ideas to drive customer leads.
- Line responsibility for a dedicated direct sales team, which consists of agents based both at Head office and Home.
- To Lead, coach and motivate a team, to ensure that personal and team KPIs and objectives are met whilst staying true to the brand vision and core values.
- To manage escalated issues and to provide out of hours support to the team.
- Experience within a fast paced Sales environment.
- Experience of cross functional customer service operational environment.
- Experience of handling high value guests and escalated complaints essential
- Strong people management skills require
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, approachable with a passion for the business
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement
- To work on an out of hours basis, when required
For further details on this vacancy and full job description, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.