Tate are currently working with a leading organisation in Coalville to find them an experienced Sales Administrator. The successful candidate must have experience working within...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join one of the world's largest financial professional services in Leicester. You must have previous experience of working within professional services or in a compliance based role. Your previous experience will enable you to hit the ground running, working for a well-established company who value their staff.
For this role, you will need to:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel including macros and pivot tables
- Strong personal communication skills, active questioning and listening skills
- Can do attitude and a strong level of attention to detail
- Desire to work within a team effectively
- Conducting basic anti-money laundering, identity and sanctions checks
- Liaising with stakeholders and responding to all queries
- Accurately completing client and on-boarding and continuance processes
- Working on set projects to tight deadlines and actively participating in team meetings
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you so please apply today or contact Sheena Shah on 0116 244416.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.