Italian Speaking Customer Sales Administrator12 months FTC, Full Time (37.5 Hours per week)Hemel HempsteadDo you go above and beyond the requirements of your current role?...
B2C Internal Sales Executive required for expanding company based in Hemel Hempstead. If you are driven to succeed, passionate, ambitious and looking to progress a career in sales then get in touch!
Attitude and personality are the key priority for this position as training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering exceptional customer service with some experience in a similar job. This is a fast-paced environment requiring someone with a mechanical or technical mind-set for a consultative sales approach to build trust and repeat business. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career to the next level within a supportive company who will help you to realise your potential.
· Follow up quotations efficiently and professionally to convert to live order status
· Communicate regularly with customers regarding order progress
· Deal with incoming enquiries via phone and email providing technical product information
· Proactive outbound calling to customers against set KPI's
· Update company database with customer information and use planner to maximise daily productivity
· Develop and maintain customer relationships
· Negotiate with customers and suppliers
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
· Determination to succeed with solid work ethic
· Team player who actively contributes ideas and works well with others
· An outgoing, friendly and approachable personality, a go to person
· Problem solving approach; desire and ability to provide the best service to customer accounts
· Tenacious, good listener, communicates well at all levels both verbally and written
· Desire and ability to learn technical product information
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.