We are recruiting for temporary cover to work within a busy school environment. This role is to start as soon as possible and likely to...
We are looking for a Helpdesk administrator to join a professional company in Leatherhead. If you have previous experience within a customer service environment, have exceptional attention to detail and great communication skills then we would love to hear from you.
Your experience will enable you to hit the ground running, you will be working in a fast paced, open planned office within a team of administrators,
For this role you will need to:
* Be confident and able to make decisions
* Have excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
* Be organised and efficient
* Have exceptional attention to detail
* Preferably have worked in a high pressure environment
Your responsibilities will include:
* Receiving a high number of incoming calls and deal with each case effectively
* Maintain up to date client accounts and data
* Process and track open accounts from beginning to end
* Building rapport with clients and customers
If you think you would be perfect for this role please apply today
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.