If you are available to start immediately and have experience providing administrative support to an HR or Recruitment team, this could be the opportunity for...
Do you have experience of dealing with Quotes, Tenders and Bids? Are you available on a short notice period? Due to a high level of work, my client is looking for someone to start asap but will wait for the right person
This is an amazing opportunity to join and excellent company based in Hemel Hempstead.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with procurement and pricing policies and SAP skills.
The role is to manage pricing policies by maintaining the Tender database and acting as the central point of contact for all pricing enquiries
· Act as a central point of contact between customers and sales team in respect of pricing, queries, complaints or issues and ensuring any problems are managed effectively through to resolution
· Building strong relationships internally and externally
· Coordinate and manage all Tender documentation
· Ensure all systems hold the correct pricing information
· Pro-actively suggest recommendations to improve processes and procedures
Skills & Experience Required:
· Good IT skills are essential - MS Excel, SAP
· Strong communication skills - written and verbal
· Highly organised with ability to self-manage / motivate
· Previous experience in a Procurement / Quotes & Tenders role
· Ideally experience in technical contract issues and contract law
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.