We are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for a technology business based in Chessington. The role reports into the Procurement Manager and will be responsible...
We are looking for a Senior Payroll and Pensions Administrator to work for an NHS organisation in the Epsom area. This is likely to be a temporary to permanent position with a salary range from £24-£30,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for high quality and accurate payroll and transactional information. You will input, develop, manage and support procedures and provide complex payroll and pensions advice as well as fulfilling management of the pensions management schemes.
· To work as a collaborative team and support the Payroll and Pensions Officer with priorities, workloads and information updates/requests for Payroll and Pension information
· To be responsible for the processing of monthly salaries, wages and expenses in a timely and accurate manner across two payrolls
· Support and complete monthly routine and timely data entry including starters, leavers, changes to pay and NHS Pension Agency, pension on-line data submissions across two payrolls. This will include proactively managing queries on data submissions with co-owners, budget holders, senior managers, customers and a payroll bureau
· To authorise any system changes, starters, leavers, variations entered by Payroll and Pensions administrator or Payroll and Pensions officer
· Using specialised knowledge of all Agenda for Change terms, conditions and entitlements, verify the monthly payroll output and data quality. This is to include running independent payroll reports systematically and reconciling report detail from payroll bureau, checking Gross to Net pay calculations, reviewing and investigation reasons for gross pay changes month on month at both the interim and final payroll stages, reviewing and agreeing PAYE summaries and calculations, reviewing Pension detail and calculations and ensuring all allowances and deductions are correct.
· To ensure that the payroll is processed in line with payroll procedures, internal audit requirements, standing financial instructions and government legislation
· To work with and support payroll bureau queries, providing error logs and audit trails for continuous improvements. To respond proactively and provide advice on general pay and pension enquiries from co-owners and managers in a professional and coherent manner
· Manage all under/over payment situations, working with payroll bureau and co-owners in providing calculations and agreeing overpayment repayments in line with payroll guidelines and sound reasoned judgements. Update the payroll overpayment file and review outstanding items and developments at least once a month
· Using specialist knowledge on NHS Pensions and the Pensions trusts, ensure correct pension deductions are being made and maintain accurate membership records and updates with NHS Pension Agency and the Pensions Trust. This will include completion and submission of pension forms, providing complex data and updates to pension agencies, managing and verifying annual updates to NHS Pension Agency, Pensions trust. Data entry will require judgements on a range of complex and detailed information, facts, data analysis, comparisons and reference to data in payroll or pension systems.
There are many other duties involved in this position, they are essentially looking for a Pensions and Payroll Officer who has worked in the NHS and has a good knowledge of the Agenda for Change.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.