Customer Service AssistantHemel HempsteadTemporary Immediate Start£8.25 per hourThis is a fantastic opportunity for experienced customer service professionals to earn money for Christmas whilst also enjoying...
Have you delivered software training either 1:1 or to groups? Do you have experience in customer facing roles? Would you like a varied and challenging job with UK travel? Don't delay, apply today!
If you are tired of the 9-5 and would enjoy delivering training to clients in a variety of environments, this could be the opportunity for you. The successful candidate will have experience of stock control, Epos or retail systems with good technical support skills. The role is to work on client premises around the UK providing 1:1 and classroom training. When not delivering training or preparing for installations on site, there is a requirement to help the support desk in Hemel dealing with inbound calls from clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company based in Hemel Hempstead. Basic salary up to £28,000 (subject to experience) plus car allowance or company car (after probation period), plus overtime and bonus.
- On-site system installation and provide training to clients
- In-house system training/OTP training
- Outstanding communicator - verbal and written
- Previous experience of creating and delivering I.T. related training - classroom and 1:1
- Friendly, resourceful, helpful with ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proactive can do and problem solving approach
- Team player
- Essential to be willing and able for UK travel
Training on system modules to include:
- Head office stock control
- Epos touch till system
- Customer Marketing - Upselling
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.