Unique opportunity to join market leader based in an excellent location in Hemel Hempstead. Tate's client is looking to recruit a Pricing Rebate Specialist to...
Are you looking for a new challenge with UK travel?
Do you have experience of supporting and/or installing Epos and Retail software systems?
Exciting opportunity to join a market leading company based in Hemel Hempstead. Basic salary up to £28,000 (subject to experience) plus car allowance or company car (after probation period), plus overtime and bonus.
The role is to work on client premises around the UK providing 1:1 and classroom training. When not delivering training or preparing for installations on site, there is a requirement to help the support desk in Hemel dealing with inbound calls from clients.
Experience of stock control, Epos or retail systems would be an advantage. Good technical support skills required.
- On-site system installation and provide training to clients
- In-house system training/OTP training
- Outstanding communicator - verbal and written
- Previous experience of creating and delivering I.T. related training - classroom and 1:1
- Friendly, resourceful, helpful with ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proactive can do and problem solving approach
- Team player
- Essential to be willing and able for UK travel
Training on system modules to include:
- Head office stock control
- Epos touch till system
- Customer Marketing - Upselling
- Pawn Broking System
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.