Legal Administration AssistantSheffield City Centre£13,000A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join an International Law Firm based in Sheffield City Centre to support within their...
Leeds City Centre
Full Time or Part Time hours considered
Tate are exclusively working with an International Property Company, in the hire of an Administrator/Secretary to support their Leeds Office.
The Administrator/Secretary will be responsible for:
- Providing a full administration service to surveyors
- Preparing documents and reports
- Opening and closing client files
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Sending out correspondence
- Organising meetings and arranging travel
- Diary Management
- Experience in an administration or secretarial role, ideally within Property, Real Estate or Professional Services
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literate including Excel
- A professional and confident communicator
The role is working full time in Leeds City Centre. Salary is up to £18,000 per annum depending on experience. We will consider both full time and part time candidates.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.