Welfare Administrator Central Southampton Immediate start £18,000 -£19,000 PA.Normal office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.Main Duties and Responsibilities: The Welfare Administrator is...
Project Officer- Eastleigh - Paying £14.06/hr - £14.90/hr for 3 months
Our client based in the Eastleigh area are looking for a Project Officer to work for them on a temporary basis for initially three months.
The Project Officer works directly with the Project Manager to run the project on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the Project Board within the constraints laid down by them in order to support Service objectives.
The Project Officers prime responsibility is to assist the Project Manager in ensuring that the project produces the required products within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits and undertake the line management of key project staff.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Assist the project manager in ensuring the project aligns with Corporate objectives
· Take responsibility for overall progress and delivery of specific project outputs.
· Use relevant resources and initiate corrective action where necessary
· Identify any support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
· Assist in identifying and managing any project administration requirements
· Assist in identifying and establishing links with other projects in the Service where there may be dependencies
· Undertake an Impact Analysis at the start of the project and ensure it is reviewed regularly during the life of the project.
· Contribute to the writing of the Project Initiation Document (PID)
· Assist in the Creation and management of the project plan/timeline to help ensure products are delivered on time, to budget and within scope
· Assist in Identifying all project Stakeholders, analysing and managing accordingly - define Stakeholder engagement plan.
· Contribute to a benefits management and realisation plan
· Assist in the Management of the project risks and issues (all of which should have an owner) including the development of mitigation actions and contingency plans
· Assist the Project Manager with continuous project evaluation and work with the PMO to ensure gateway reviews are requested and scheduled as appropriate.
· Liaise with suppliers and ensure project plan and timeline are visible to them and complied with
· Assist in the creation and allocation of work packages to workstream leads
· Ensure workstreams provide regular highlight reports on status
· Prepare and report to the Project Board (and any other stakeholder board having an interest) via regular summaries/highlight reports
· Agree technical and quality strategy with appropriate members of the project board - define Critical Success Factors
· Assist in the gathering and reporting of lessons learned and feed into the PMO (Programme Management Office). Ensure lessons learned from previous projects and programmes have been researched (online tool).
· Assist in the Development of a handover plan for business as usual
· Undertake project work packages as required by the Project Manager
· Deputise for the Project Manager where required in their absence
· Undertake the line management of key project staff
Please email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.