My client, Britain's most trusted company in their industry, is looking for a Procurement Helpdesk Administrator.The key purpose of this role is to provide front...
Multilingual Administrator - Wokingham
Our client, a leading global organisation based in Bracknell is seeking a highly motivated and customer focused Multilingual Administrator to join its busy and rapidly expanding team. The role requires excellent customer service skills and attention to detail. In turn the company can offer exceptional training and progression opportunities.
- Responding to all incoming customer enquiries following agreed processes and working to service level agreements
- Auditing transactions and verifying details correspond to the program guidelines
- Data Entry
- Ensuring all program or process data used in the day to day delivery of program services are correct
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Fluency in English and either Spanish or Italian or Russian plus one other - both written and spoken is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office software products
- Ability to work in a team and individually
This is a varied and exciting opportunity for those who are keen to utilise their language and customer service skills. You will work in a friendly and enthusiastic team from 9 to 1730. The company will provide you with free parking, on the job training and 25 days holiday.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.