NHS Team Administrator required for an ongoing temporary role based in Crawley.Our NHS client is seeking a high quality and efficient administrator to support their...
Are you an experienced administartor or PA seeking an ongoing temporary role in Crawley ? If so we would love to hear from you '
Our Crawley based NHS client is urgently seeking a high quality administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for an expected period of 4-12 weeks before review.
The office based duties include:
* Database work using Word / Excel and Outlook
* Answering telephone calls and dealing with queries
* Compiling reports and spreadsheets
* Diary management
* Minute taking at weekly meetings
* General office based administrative support
The successful candidate should have:
* PA or Office administration experience
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Experience of taking notes or minutes at meetings
* Diary management experience
* A flexible working approach
* Highly organised, professional and reliable
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.