HR Admin Assistant- The School is a popular, high performing school located in Oxford serving a diverse community of students who are eager to learn. ...
Looking for an interesting Finance Administration role within a successful small company based in Wallingford? We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised & efficient Assistant Paraplanner to work as part of a small team. This role is to support the Paraplanner on client report writing, placing of investments and also other administration duties.
Your duties will be-
· Managing the Client Financial Reviews
· Preparing meeting packs for clients
· Assisting the Paraplanner in research
· Using a CRM system to place investments
· Preparing simple reports
· Following up actions from client meetings
· Gathering information from 3rd parties
· Admin duties
To be suitable you will have the following key skills -
- A naturally organised style
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Organised & accurate
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent IT skills - MS Packages
- A confident personality
- working under pressure and to tight deadlines
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.