First Class Receptionist/Team Administrator/PA required immaculately presented individual required to join prestigious investment firm with beautiful offices in the West End.We are looking for an...
A pro-active, switched on IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE Receptionist is required to join an Accountancy Firm based in the heart of the West End. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to get into a corporate organisation which is rapidly growing.
Duties would include:
- Answering phones
- Meet & greet clients
- Making tea & coffee
- Going to the bank and post office
- Sorting post
- Ordering stationery
- Maintaining client database
- General administration duties
- Maintaining general upkeep of office
- Good telephone manner
- Good inter-personal skills as this will involve front of house client relations
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Good organisational skills to co-ordinate and prioritise work
- A good command of spoken and written English is essential
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please do apply attaching your CV in word format. This position is paying 16-18k.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.