One of Tate's clients are looking to take on Telefundraisers for the foreseeable on a temporary basis. This will be working at their Headquarters which is...
Our client, one of the most prestigious automotive brands in the world is looking for a highly driven individual to work within their 1st Line Support Team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing 1st Line Helpdesk support to their customers
- Working at the forefront of the support department
- Prioritising and logging support requests
- Liaise with clients remotely to diagnose and resolve problems and escalate complex issues to the Second Line Helpdesk Support Technician and Senior Systems Administrators as appropriate
- Supporting the IT team on projects as required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to manage and organise themselves
- Good time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong level of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Experience with providing remote assistance using desktop sharing applications or over the phone.
- MS Office 2010, Internet Explorer, Windows 7 and Lotus Notes
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Any experience of working in helpdesk type and/or process-oriented environment would be beneficial
- A+ \ MCTS Qualification
- Experience of Windows Mobile and IOS.
- Active Directory
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience for this position then please apply - Thank you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.