***Temporary Project Manager******£15.00-£18.00 depending on experience***Our client, based in Guildford are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a temporary basis...
** Finance Executive **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Our client based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Finance Executive.
You will be responsible for the coordination and development of internal systems to deliver an exceptionally high level of financial automation with associated management reporting and assistance in the running of Administration and HR office.
- Preparation of financial reports, briefings, including tax returns, month end and annual balance sheet/profit and loss statements, cash- flow statements and any legislative requirements such as reporting and disclosure.
- Manage and maintain complex accruals and differed revenue statements for subscription agreements and support and maintenance contracts, including renewal billing.
- Coordination of credit control
- Research, preparation and maintenance of the Business Plan and associated budgets
- Management of company investments/capital reserves, company insurance
- Preparation and support of financial returns including PAYE / NI and VAT
- Preparation of Half Year Accounts & Forecast, P11ds/Class 1 NICs, P35 & P14
- Support of Annual Audit
- Ad Hoc duties
- ACCA qualification or equivalent. Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and best practice, accounting software, financial statements and preparation, payroll reporting and systems.
- Knowledge and some experience in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Awareness of government legislation and policy and stay up to date with changes in legislation and implement any new legal requirements.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, teambuilding, and problem-solving skills
- Skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
- Computer proficient, especially in specialised software necessary for the role and MS Office Package
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.