Administration/Secretarial Assistant IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£20kGuildfordSurreyOur client based in the Guildford area is seeking an Administration/Secretarial Assistant to support and assist and a team Consultants...
** Project Administrator **
Immediate Start and Interviews
£20k - £25k dep on exp
My client based in Farnham is seeking a Project Administrator to support a busy team of Project Managers. You will provide a wide variety of administrative support to the team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Improve the overall efficiency of the internal teams
- Provide an organised approach to administrative support across a wide variety of projects
- Organise internal meetings and external meetings
- Website administration
- Admin and logistics for meeting delegates
- Scanning, printing, photocopying, faxing and filing, creating client POs and invoices
- Printing and collating folders of meeting materials
- Transcribing notes
- Maintain up-to-date records of client contact details
- Ensure project folders on the server are standardised and maintained to standard
- Providing occasional cover for the admin department, answering phones, welcoming visitors and other admin as required
- IT literate - MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, internet
- Highly organised
- Spreadsheet design and maintenance
- High attention to detail
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.