We have the pleasure of recruiting for a PA/EA to the Marketing Director of a global business based in the Surbiton area. This is a...
We are recruiting for a PA to assist the COO of a global organisation. This is a fantastic position for a tip top PA to organise and proactively assist with projects within the team.
· Organise the COOs diary
· Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the COO, including production and organisation of any paperwork, minute-taking as required, and dissemination to other meeting attendees
· Complete projects assigned by COO from time to time
· Work with departments and offices as necessary to gather and collate data and information to present back to COO
· Remind the COO about meetings in a timely manner
· Type meeting notes for the COO and complete any research, data collection or information required as a result of these meetings
· Organise appropriate dates for and then research, produce Travel Request Forms and then confirm all the COOs travel, including optimum price options
· Produce travel itinerary for the COO including required documentation in travel pack
· Manage the COOs expenses, fill out the COOs expense form and file receipts
· Manage the COOs credit card including collecting receipts from the COO, liaising with Accounts and helping with credit card statement reconciliation
· Print, organise and file Group Board documents (including sensitive information, regarding which discretion is essential) for the COO
· Coordinate the COOs holiday dates
· Perform any additional, reasonable duties required by the COO to assist him in his role
· Produce reports from the database as directed by the COO on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, including collating information, producing spread sheets and making any remedial amendments as required
· Print, collate and distribute any reports as directed by the COO
· Assist in any research, data collection or compilation from the database (or external sources) as directed by the COO
· Assist the COO with completion of any reports or SOPs, by communication with other departments and by proactively chasing the required information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.