Trainee Customer Service Advisor Our client is currently seeking a Trainee Customer Service Advisor to work as part of their team. This is a busy role...
Customer Service Advisor (Corporate) - 6 month contract
Role: Customer Service Advisor Where: Central Winchester Salary: £17,000
A professional Customer Service Advisor is required to join our client in Central Winchester on a six month contract. The role will be to provide exceptional Customer Service over the phone and via email to customers at all times.
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent Customer Service to external clients and internal divisions
- Dealing with a variety of Customer queries via telephone, letter and email
- Maintain and update records and the database
- Develop a rapport with internal and external Customers
You will need:
- To have previous Customer Service experience
- A good telephone manner
- The ability to deal with people on all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Mathematics
This is an exceptional opportunity for a bright and articulate candidate to join a professional and high profile organisation.
If this role sounds of interest we would like to hear from you
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.