Customer Service AdvisorOur client based in central Winchester is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis to join their busy...
Customer Service Advisor (Corporate) - 6 month contract
Role: Customer Service Advisor Where: Central Winchester Salary: £17,000- £18,000 after 6 months
A professional Customer Service Advisor is required to join our client in Central Winchester on a six month contract( with the view to extend and go permanent) The role will be to provide exceptional Customer Service over the phone and via email to customers at all times.
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent Customer Service to external clients and internal divisions
- Dealing with a variety of Customer queries via telephone, letter and email
- Maintain and update records and the database
- Develop a rapport with internal and external Customers
You will need:
- To have previous Customer Service experience
- A good telephone manner
- The ability to deal with people on all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Mathematics
This is an exceptional opportunity for a bright and articulate candidate to join a professional and high profile organisation.
If this role sounds of interest we would like to hear from you
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.