Legal Administration Assistant£13,000 A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join an International Law Firm based in Manchester City Centre to support within their Insurance...
Legal Administration Assistant
Leading Legal 500 Law Firm
£15,000 + Salary
A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join my expanding client based in Manchester City Centre. The role will be to support a team of Secretaries & Fee Earners within Defendant Personal Injury Claims.
The Legal Administration Assistant role will include:
- Using the case management and excel to update files and log information
- Liaising with clients and dealing with queries
- Opening & distributing post - scanning onto document management system
- Managing all correspondence
- Preparing court documents
- General admin duties including photocopying, printing scanning, filing
- Previous Legal Administration experience is essential (ideally personal injury or litigation)
- A knowledge of court documents and processes
- Excellent IT skills (ideally case management and document management systems)
- A professional communicator
- A strong work ethic and team working attitude
The role will be working full time, 35 hours per week. Salary £15,000+ depending on experience.
To apply please email your CV to Tate via the below link or contact Gemma Rush on 0161 828 5406.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.