***Temporary Project Manager******£15.00-£18.00 depending on experience***Our client, based in Guildford are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a temporary basis...
** CAD Specialist **
upto £250 PER DAY
6 MONTHS CONTRACT with a view a possibility of going permanent
Overview of role:
The CAD Specialist will be an integral member of the Project/ Engineering team.Using Solidworks the CAD specialist will convert legacy drawings from all existing drawn formats and change to a Solidwork drawings. They will assist project managers and other technical specialists to produce new designs in a Solidwork format.
All drawings are to be uploaded to a remote SAP controlled drawing repository, a working knowledge of SAP will be a good asset for the Specialist to have as they will be involved with others to raise part numbers and alter/ compile Bill of Materials.
· Candidate to be solid works proficient/ expert
· Candidate will be responsible for setting up solid works drawing repositories, use of SAP for drawing storage, common Solid works company practices, for all of the legacy drawings and any new drawings.
· SAP knowledge would be good but not essential.
· Candidate will be required to work as part of a team and take multiple instructions from various sources to enable work to be complete.
· Plan own workload to ensure that scheduled deadlines, targets and established budgets are met.
· Drawings will form an essential part of the Bill of Materials that sits within SAP.
For further details and full job description, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.