*** Part Time Secretary Legal ***IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£28k pro-rotaThursday and Friday 9am to 5.30pmExcellent Benefits PackageLocation: Guildford, SurreyA well-established Company based in Guildford is...
*** Legal Secretary ***
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Excellent Benefits Package
Location: Guildford, Surrey
A well-established Company based in Guildford is seeking an Legal Secretary.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
· Document production/typing in agreed formats and house styles: digital dictation; letters; faxes; memos; emails; attendance notes; reports; court documents and forms; amending documents; producing presentations and spreadsheets
· Answering and filtering telephone calls: liaising with external and internal clients and their secretaries; monitoring voicemails; dealing with queries and relaying messages
· Incoming and outgoing correspondence: monitoring post; electronically scanning and saving post items to the document management system; sending faxes; organising post, monitoring emails and taking action when required
· Diary management: arranging internal and external meetings, booking meeting rooms, organising lunches, booking taxis; preparing paperwork
· Travel: booking transport and accommodation; organising currency; arranging visas; preparing itineraries
· Billing administration
· Filing: maintaining electronic filing; filing emails to the document management system; ensuring all documents and correspondence are filed in appropriate folders
· Client records: maintaining and updating client contact lists/Interaction contacts database
· Timesheets: inputting time into the time recording system on a daily/weekly basis
· Expenses: compiling and processing receipts; completing relevant forms; liaising with Accounts; collecting cash
· Prioritisation: managing and prioritising own workload to ensure work is turned around within agreed deadlines and timeframes
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.