Unique opportunity to join market leader based in an excellent location in Hemel Hempstead. Tate's client is looking to recruit a Pricing Rebate Specialist to...
£20,500K + Bonus
9.00 AM-5.30 PM
Our client is offering a great opportunity to join a well-established and extremely reputable Company in their friendly Credit Services Team.
You will be providing an outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients along with building a great rapport with Clients and peers with a friendly confidence at all times
The key areas of your job role will be:
- Utilise credit control systems to ensure end-to-end collections process for all overdue accounts
- Manage and monitor cash collections and over 90 day debt to achieve targets set
- Manage client accounts according to credit limits and payment terms
- Reporting, as required, relating to own accounts for Supervisor, Manager and operations
- Answer queries from clients and the branch network regarding payment issues promptly
- Maintain accurate client records including records of all credit control activity
- Escalate appropriately, issues that impact on timely cash collection or present a credit risk
As our suitable candidate you will have the following skill set and experience:
- Good understanding of billing and credit control end-to-end processes
- Ability to communicate effectively and work on own initiative
- Disciplined approach to managing own workload whilst working to agreed targets and deadlines
- Confident in making decisions regarding appropriate steps required to ensure effective collections process is followed
- IT literate
- Credible, open and honest
You will require a minimum of 1 years experience in a Credit Control environment together with excellent Customer Service experience.
Please contact Jenny Lloyd 01442 345210 to discuss this role further or email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.