Administration Co-ordinator 6mth FTC Our client based in Central Winchester is currently looking to recruit a Administration Co-ordinator to join their team on a 6 month...
A fabulous new role based in Central Winchester as an Office Coordinator that will offer the candidate scope and variety on a daily basis. The role will be supporting the Managing Director and Sales Consultants.
An overview of the role
· General Reception duties
· Dealing with correspondence, filing, photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
· Data entry (access database) and database management
· Address Franchisees queries and general issues and liaise with the appropriate DA Office department
· Office Housekeeping
· Office Administration
· Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications, file all a internal communication & Documents and ensure all data on Server is accurate and up to date
· Maintain the Break-Out and Kitchen area (keep replenished & clean)
· Maintain stationery & complete monthly orders
· Assist Business Development Manager with queries, general administration
· Customer Service - Written Responses and Problem solving
· Liaising with all departments (Operations, Store Development, Business Development, Accounting)
· Some event management
· Provide some IT support to team & supervise ongoing maintenance of machines
· Undertaking an initial review of office procedures and making recommendations in an effort to enhance smooth running of office
· Assist in all other areas as assigned by the MD or the Executive Assistant
QUALIFICATIONS & WORKING EXPERIENCE
· University Graduate
· A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
· Advanced MS Office skills, Access especially
· Previous Customer Service skills preferred
· Excellent command of the English language, including excellent written business communication skills
· High level of professionalism
· Excellent Time Management & Multi-Tasking skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to tactfully interact with a variety of individuals
· Detail orientated and organised
· Good problem solving skills
· Team player
· Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude
· Able to work under demanding deadlines
An excellent opportunity for the candidate to really learn and grow with this very successful business.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.