Temporary Contact Centre positions based in Watford £9.50 per hour We are currently looking for temporary staff to join a busy and growing team in...
A friendly and reputable company based in Watford is looking for a lively and team focused individual to join their established customer service team. The role is temporary with looks to go on long term and to start immediately
As a customer service advisor you will be responsible for making the customers experience as seamless as possible, the main duties will include
· Responding to customers over the phone
· Responding to complaint emails
· Liaising with line managers when necessary for escalations
· Keeping the customer informed at all stages of enquiry
Requirements for the role
· At least six months in a call centre environment
· A can do Attitude
· Excellent telephone manner
· Attention to detail
· Be available to work for the foreseeable future
If you are looking to get into a fast paced and varied role please do not hesitate to apply
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.