We are recruiting for a Part-Time Purchase Ledger Clerk reporting to the Financial Controller. The role will require you to maintain accurate and up to...
Further to considerable year on year growth here at Tate, we are now looking to expand our Epsom Team even further. We are currently looking to recruit a professional Recruitment Consultant to join this expanding business.
Tate is a specialist provider of Office Support recruitment and is part of the Impellam Group, the 2nd largest recruitment business in the UK with a turnover of £1.3bn. Last year we celebrated our 30th anniversary and we are recognised for the fantastic quality of our consultants as well as the quality of the service we provide.
We take pride in being a great company to work for and were recently awarded 30th place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For awards. We also hold Gold Investors in People status and are recognised for our outstanding training and development
LOCATION: Epsom, Surrey
SALARY: c £24,000 - £26,000 p.a. + bonus p.a.
HOURS: 8.30am - 5.30pm
We are looking for:
· We would be looking for someone with a proven track record of billings on either a Temps or Perms desk, ideally with the Office Support or Commercial sector
· You should live within a commutable distance of Epsom town centre and will ideally be a car driver
· Amazing team player
· Ambitious, determined and results driven recruiter
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
· Intelligent recruiters who have the ability to listen to their clients needs and requirements
· Persuasive and convincing, with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with candidates and clients
· Effective communication skills, both orally and written
· Commercially aware recruiters-adding value and adding cost
· Recruiter motivated by performance and targets
· Ability to work independently
Your ability to "think on your feet" and your disciplined and accurate record keeping skills using IT systems such as Databases/Excel spreadsheets is imperative to the success of this role
Key attributes for this role include excellent influencing, negotiating & communication skills, strong commercial acumen and self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as part of the team
If this sounds likes the opportunity for you, then please get in touch now for a confidential discussion.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.