** Secretary **IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£25k £27k + Excellent BenefitsGuildfordSurreyOur client based in Guildford, is seeking an experienced Legal Float Secretary.The role of the float...
** Life and Pensions Administrator **
Immediate start and interviews...
£26k + Great Benefits
Our client, a leading Financial Services company based in Guildford, Surrey is seeking an experienced Life and Pensions Administrator.
You will be required to fully support the Life & Pensions department based in Guildford, Surrey.
This role requires a proactive individual willing to undertake varied tasks in a growing company. The successful candidate will be confident and constructive in sharing their ideas and will be suitably rewarded.
The Life and Pensions Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Processing of new business applications, fund switches, quotation packs and
- Processing letters and following through to make sure all information is obtained
- Liaising with investment and insurance companies
- Building and maintaining professional relationships
Suitable candidates, must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working in financial services (life and pensions)
- Excellent knowledge of IRESS (previously Avelo & 1st Software)
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
For further details on this Life and Pensions Administrator vacancy in Guildford, please contact the Guildford Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.